Interesting Question of the Day – 26 February 2020

A bag contains one red ball & nine black balls. Ten people draw one ball at a time, and the one who pulls the red ball gets $1 million. Where are you best off going? (Once removed, balls are not replaced.)

The first new player to comment on the website with the correct answer wins a free drink at their next iQ Trivia show.

Tagged with: , ,
2 comments on “Interesting Question of the Day – 26 February 2020
  1. Andrew B says:

    Everyone’s odds are 10%. Personally though I’d go first… the suspense would kill me!

    • iqtrivia says:

      Yep. 10% for the first. For the second you have a 90% chance of playing & a 1/9 chance of winning if you do which works out to 10%.

      But you’ve got a good idea about going first.